Monday 4 July 2011

Thing 4

Thank you for the comments - i can see that brewing may have to be featured occasionally just to keep people interested! I have continued my journey into the 23 things today, i have re-activated a never used twitter account and tweeted. I have found lots of people to follow - though i may have to ease up on that as i am begining to wonder where people get the time to read all of this stuff. (Information overload a definate danger). I shall see which bits and pieces keep me interested. Oh and i signed up for pushnote and think i used it to rate the CPD23 pages but i am still not certain about this one as i don't know anyone who has used it - an interesting experiment. My next problem is going to be upgrading my mobile phone so that i can do these things on the go!! Or is this perhaps to enthusiastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment