Monday 20 June 2011

23 Things

I am taking part in 23 Things for professional development. Initially i decided it would be a great idea to take part for two reasons, one it is free to participate and free is not to be sniffed at! Two, i am currently working towards my library charter and i can see how something like this could be really helpful. Having looked a little deeper into what was on offer i found that i was interested to learn more about blogging, something that i have never really done before and also see this as a great way to connect with other professionals. I enjoy trying new things and am very interested in finding out about different ways to use online resources.

3 comments:

  1. Nice choice of blog title - can we expect more beer-related posts during cpd23? Hope you enjoy the program!

    Laura Wilkinson
    http://darkarchive.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alcohol based title also drew me in, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog title. Do you have more to say on the subject (I find local real ales a little thin on the ground in North East Scotland)?

    ReplyDelete